Join A Club, Change A City!
Did you know that simply giving a little every month can accomplish big things? Your commitment to give monthly can provide people in our city access to rescue, relationships that are life giving, to life changing resources and full recovery.
By joining a club you become a part of The Hub’s ministry in a unique way. You will receive exclusive updates related to your specific club and will be given hands on opportunities to be a part of the club you are giving to.
THE LOVEWELL CLUB
The Lovewell is The Hub’s ministry to the homeless and people in poverty. At The Lovewell, participants are encouraged to earn the resources that they need by attending classes and groups designed to move people out of poverty. Points are earned and placed on a debit card that they can then spend in any of our three stores: The Eatwell food pantry, The Smellwell laundromat and The Dresswell clothing store.
By joining The Lovewell club, look what you can help accomplish:
- provide for the products and items that are stocked in The Lovewell stores
- provide for class supplies
- provide meals for The Lovewell’s outreach meals
- provide bus passes for The Lovewell participants
- allow The Hub to expand what services The Lovewell offers
THE PURCHASED CLUB
Purchased: Not for Sale exists to give women and children trapped in the sex industry and victims of sex trafficking access to rescue, relationships, resources and recovery. Through Purchased women and children are given the chance to be free again, and to build the life that God created for them.
By joining the Purchased club, look what you can help accomplish:
- fund housing for women transitioning out of the sex industry and victims recovering from human trafficking
- fund education resources for women in the Purchased program
- provide outreach supplies that reach over 100 women per month
- provide for the needs of Purchased’s mentoring program for at risk children and child victims of trafficking
- fund the rescue of children in sex trafficking in our city
THE CASA CLUB
Safe and stable housing is essential for those in poverty, homelessness and those rescued from the world of sex trafficking. Without housing full restoration can not take place. The Hub is committed to providing housing for the poor in ways that are redemptive, teaching them to become self-sufficient. The Lovewell housing programs are designed to house the most vulnerable homeless in our city and people in poverty who are homeless due to lack of access to affordable housing. Purchased houses women and children coming out of the sex industry through safe homes and foster homes across our city.
By joining The Casa Club, look what you can help accomplish:
- Fund the development of The Lovewell’s new transitional housing program
- Fund the current housing programs at The Lovewell
- Support Purchased: Not for Sale’s safe homes for adult women
- The development of foster homes for child victims of human trafficking