Join The Club, Change A City!
Did you know that simply giving a little every month can accomplish big things? Your commitment to give monthly can provide people in our city access to rescue, relationships that are life giving, to life changing resources and full recovery.
By joining a club you become a part of The Hub’s ministry in a unique way, helping lay a solid financial foundation for our programs to flourish and grow with the ever expanding need.
Want to know what your giving does? Check it out below!
The Lovewell is The Hub’s ministry to the homeless and people in poverty. At The Lovewell, participants are encouraged to earn the resources that they need by attending classes and groups designed to move people out of poverty. Points are earned and placed on a debit card that they can then spend in any of our three stores: The Eatwell food pantry, The Smellwell laundromat and The Dresswell clothing store.
By joining The Club, look what you can help accomplish:
- provide for the products and items that are stocked in The Lovewell stores
- provide for class supplies
- provide meals for The Lovewell’s outreach meals
- provide bus passes for The Lovewell participants
- allow The Hub to expand what services The Lovewell offers
Purchased: Not for Sale exists to give women and children trapped in the sex industry and victims of sex trafficking access to rescue, relationships, resources and recovery. Through Purchased women and children are given the chance to be free again, and to build the life that God created for them.
By joining the club, look what you can help accomplish:
- fund housing for women transitioning out of the sex industry and victims recovering from human trafficking
- fund education resources for women in the Purchased program
- provide outreach supplies that reach over 100 women per month
- provide for the needs of Purchased’s mentoring program for at risk children and child victims of trafficking
- fund the rescue of children in sex trafficking in our city